Get Artist photo from Audiodb
Thank you DaveBlake.

So, impatient guy that I am, I decided to simply remove my music source from Kodi and re-add & scrape it. Removed the source, dropped the database from MySQL, restarted Kodi to get a new empty MyMusic56 DB, re-added my music source and had Kodi do a fresh scrape of all music. It completed fine and I see all my Albums and Artists just like before... only Stump still does not show up with Artist information or thumbnail picture. Huh. Note that Stump is just an example, there are a couple others I added to TADB that also won't scrape.

I know roughly zero about SQL, so bear with me here - I do have the MySQL hosted on my NAS and have phpAdmin installed there also. I verified that the entry for Stump has the same ID number that is shown on MusicBrainz, so: both strMusicBrainzArtistID and the MBID are 79d2e41d-aede-49e8-9e18-9074056de7b4. With respect to your suggestion about scrape date, you'll have to clarify what you would like me to try as I'm not familiar with how to use this phpAdmin tool. Do I just tick the box here and click Go, then Save?

Note there are several more rows between these two screen shots, all with empty fields.

Note also that the above new library scrap was done with the TheAudioDB scraper suggested by docwra set as the Artist scraper.

Cheers,
RLW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Artist photo from Audiodb - by docwra - 2017-03-27, 16:29
RE: Get Artist photo from Audiodb - by WildPhydeaux - 2017-03-27, 20:56
RE: Get Artist photo from Audiodb - by jjd-uk - 2017-03-28, 09:05

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get Artist photo from Audiodb0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.