v17 Krypton 10 seconds to switch stream, Jarvis 2 seconds
(2017-04-04, 10:21)primaeval Wrote: I've opened up a bug report on trac and FernetMenta is making some progress with fixing it on his branch.
http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17422
Thanks FernetMenta.
Thanks for update and apologies for not responding to previous comments. No i did not ensure that my manual keypress to stop stream occurred at exactly the moment video/audio was aligned.

I am keeping updated with latest nightly builds of Leia, just let me know if you want more tests to be performed with iplayerwww and itv player.
(I always assumed overall delays related to change to kodi videoplayer in Krypton+ and combination of overall internet speed at time of live playback and need to buffer prior to playback etc)
rPi3B+, SanDisk Ultra 8Gb SD, Milhouse kernel_5.x LE ​Testbuild (Kodi 19 Matrix) -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver -> Philips 42" LCD TV
KVIM2 Pro, SanDisk Ultra 8Gb SD, kernel_5.x LE Testbuild (Kodi 19 Matrix) -> LG 27UD69-W 4K Monitor -> AudioEngine A2+ Speakers

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: Krypton 10 seconds to switch stream, Jarvis 2 seconds - by MikeKL - 2017-04-04, 20:11

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton 10 seconds to switch stream, Jarvis 2 seconds51