Making changes to files but not appearing in kodi
I have gone through using tinymedia and edited all my movies and make sure they are scaped with the proper info , the problem is some movies do not appear at all in kodi - I changed kodi sources and the rechanged back to vido to force it to find all movies but some I can see in tiny media are not showing up at all in kodi ,
Do I have to do something in tinymedia to write the changes permanently to file ? that I have made .

Is there a proper how to to use all tiny media functions other than command line ?

Delving into the problem further with just one file to test and aother file that is working ok

the file is located in c:\movies\finding nemo rip\finding nemo rip.mp4 does not come up in kodi
the other file is c:\movies\finding dora rip\finding dora rip.mp4 and it works fine
Tiny media finds finding nemo and then I scape it for the data and it puts it in the directory , one thing I noticed is the .nfo file is called movie and all my other movies directories have .nfo so I seem to be missing a file "finding nemo rip.nfo"

In kodi if I set info provider to local provider only finding dory comes up , if I set it to use a internet provider then both finding dory and finding nemo come up.

If we have good internet acces I would most probabily just leave it at that but we are on sattelite and it is slow and no reasonable data allowance so I need to sort out what the issue is.

Messages In This Thread
Making changes to files but not appearing in kodi - by Berrigan - 2017-04-12, 06:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Making changes to files but not appearing in kodi0