Notifications that a film in my library is on Netflix/Prime Video?
Hi all

I have something I would really like Kodi to do, actually 2 things, and I'm wondering if it exists or is possible.

1) Kodi to somehow notify me that a movie in my library is available on Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. Something like a popup when I select the film or something.

2) Some way to scan my library and notify me of any movies I have that are on Netflix or Amazon. And for this to be repeated regularly to keep up to date.

They are both sort of the same thing. I have Netflix and Prime and so I would like to remove any movies I have stored locally if they are available on those services, saving space. I would ideally like the folder to remain though so that should they remove the movie from the service (looking at you Netflix) then I can be notified of that too.

Does anything like this exist? If not, where should I start in terms of looking to create something? If I could have access to a DB of all films on Netflix and Prime and some way (common ID) to cross reference with my Kodi library (which is in MySQL) then that would be a good start.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Notifications that a film in my library is on Netflix/Prime Video? - by Adman1020 - 2017-04-17, 01:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Notifications that a film in my library is on Netflix/Prime Video?0