Win General queries Xiaomi Android Box
Hello,
I am an old geezer and I hope you will excuse my ignorance. I had never heard of a Kodi or android TV box until a couple of days ago and I have decided I must have one. I just need help with a couple of simple questions please.

I have an early model Panasonic Smart TV which is connected to my modem/router by an Ethernet cable which allows us to watch Netflix and a bit of other internet content with the help of a Fetch TV box.

I have noted that there is a Xiaomi Mi android box available on E bay in Australia that is described as "International model", and I am attracted to it because I particularly like the voice operated remote. (I have macular degeneration and I know I would have difficulty trying to use a keyboard in other than bright light.)

I would like to know if I am able to access Kodi on the Xiaomi box?

I would like to know if there is some way of connecting it through my Fetch TV box and if so do I need to order anything other than what is supplied?

Most importantly, I need to know if I will be able to access captions on Kodi and and any other applications we may be using. (I am quite deaf.)

From content on the internet I have heard the voice operated remote is quite good. If anyone has had experience with it I would appreciate a brief response as to its' usefulness.

Thank you in anticipation.
Drover.[/size]

Messages In This Thread
General queries Xiaomi Android Box - by Drover - 2017-06-18, 05:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
General queries Xiaomi Android Box0