Alpha AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)
Music 

What is AudioAddict?

AudioAddict is a family of radio networks consisting of: There are more than 200 specialized radio channels ranging from electronic music to classical tunes.
If you want to preview one of these than go to one of the networks homepage and listen to the channels directly via your browser.

Do I need an account?

Yes, you need an account. But one account at any of the networks is enough and it is free. For example you create an account at DigitallyImported and the same account is valid for RockRadio, RadioTunes and so on.

I have a premium membership, do you support premium?

Yes, premium is fully supported and mandatory! Support for listening with a free (non-premium) account has been abandoned.

From where can I get the addon?

The goal is to push it to the official Kodi repository after some time.
Until this happens, you can download the latest version here: AudioAddict v0.6.1 (rename the downloaded archive to: plugin.audio.addict.zip)

You can also create a development snapshot from the sources on my github page: plugin.audio.addict
Instructions how to do this are available on github, look at the README.

What should I do now?

Download the addon, install it and give feedback about what you are missing or what isn't working! Big Grin

Contributors

Rantanplan-1: logo design (many thanks)

Messages In This Thread
AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1) - by leas - 2017-06-24, 09:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioAddict [DI, RadioTunes, Rock|Jazz|Classical Radio] (2018-July-11 : v0.6.1)1