Win Recording playback and timeshift broken
Hello all,
I'm a newbie here and to Kodi in general but have just switched over from WMC7.
Switching over is a bit of a pain because I have 3 client PCs. Totally digging Kodi so far other than the footwork getting everything configured. Anyways...
I'm attempting to use Mediaportal 1.16.0 with the Kodi plugin 1.15.0.137 and the latest version of Kodi Krypton with the mediaportal pvr client addon. Initially I attempted it with MP2.1 but had no luck at all with the kodi client, only the mediaportal client which I found to be sluggish. We'll leave that(MP2.1) for another thread, another time unless you folks think my problems may be related.
All of this was installed in the last couple weeks and I have had some success with MP 1.16 Server. Everything seems to connect, the EPG data downloads, I'm able to schedule recordings, wonderful. Two problems; I can't timeshift at all and I can't play recordings in Kodi from the TV menu.
The recorded files play fine through a media player of your choice.
I've tried disabling DXVA, disabling bitstreaming and a few other settings already to no avail. This is happening on all 3 client machines with the same version software.
I think it may be because the default settings (TSReader) didn't work at all initially, only ffmpeg. I'm a newbie so I could be wrong about that entirely.

I've read a lot of different things about TSReader. At some point, LIVE555 was removed from the client build. So this may be a problem. I dunno.

Anyways, I've read way too much without knowing much if you get my meaning. Hopefully you guys can help me figure it out.
If you agree that it has to do with TSReader, I can test the setting and upload logs. Just let me know.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Messages In This Thread
Recording playback and timeshift broken - by zumaval - 2017-07-25, 04:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recording playback and timeshift broken0