Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
Just a suggestion for the current theme... and I am aware it is the least important aspect of the forum at this stage.

I find the current theme a bit of an assault on the eyes with all those solid dark green bars. Sometimes it can become confusing and the eyes just don't know where to look. This is the current page which I find, personally, looks messy.

Maybe we can tone down all those solid dark green horizontal bars and those damn page number boxes Smile to something like this...

I am by no means a graphic designer, rather I am just trying to convey an impression / idea.

Also noticed I forgot to change the colours of the bright green page numbers. They are meant to be toned down as well.

Thanks Smile
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Messages In This Thread
RE: New forum, new forum skin : POST YOUR BUGS HERE - by Karellen - 2017-10-23, 01:07
forums color theme - by mata7 - 2017-10-10, 08:26
Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 14:33
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 18:47
RE: Can't open notifications - by ronie - 2018-02-20, 12:16
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-20, 13:54

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here52