Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here
(2017-10-25, 16:30)FXB78 Wrote:
(2017-10-25, 16:15)Klojum Wrote: What actual use do the speech bubbles have? None that I can think off.
In the Search results listing, threads are always listed with the latest reply at the top.

The speech bubbles indicate threads that you have posted in, the previous forum also had an icon for this & I personally find it useful. I'm more interested in threads I've contributed to rather than all the other threads, which I can just glance at and skip over without trying to remember whether or not I posted in them.

Am I the only one that actually uses the New Posts option to check new posts? How else do people use the forums, do you trawl through every part of the forum looking for new posts? Assuming most DO use the New Posts option, how do you know if someone has replied to you or not?

For example if I post a number of questions in multiple threads am I supposed to remember which threads I posted in? Or do I now have to Subscribe to every thread I post in on the off-chance someone replies?

I can't believe I'm the only person missing this option, it's a basic feature of almost all internet forums. Surely a "Contains Posts by You" indicator is something that people find useful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New forum, new forum skin : POST YOUR BUGS HERE - by FXB78 - 2017-10-26, 18:49
forums color theme - by mata7 - 2017-10-10, 08:26
Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 14:33
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-19, 18:47
RE: Can't open notifications - by ronie - 2018-02-20, 12:16
RE: Can't open notifications - by dasmanul - 2018-02-20, 13:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Forum : Report forum issues here2