local path reference, no internet link in NFO & metadata merge to NFO?
I think the option "don't save the url in to NFO files" has no function atm. That was to disable the poster and fanart list inside the NFOs after scraping. But I've never seen that this will be writen (also I can't find a reference inside the source code that really will any list to the object).

Actors URLs in NFO can's be disable, Ember needs that to download the actor thumbs to save it locally. Without this URLs you will not be able to redownload it after remove and re-add a movie to the database. But this is not a problem for Kodi. Kodi always prefers local saved thumbs if they are available. Also you can use the Kodi scraper "local info only" for files you've scraped with Ember, that scraper will NECER download any information or image.

For the trailer you can simply disable the trailer for NFO under Settings => Movies => Scraper-Data => Global fields => Trailer. NFO trailer and locally safed/downloaded trailers are two different things. You can still download trailer if this option has been disabled. You can find all options and scrapers for local saved trailers under Settings => Movies => Scraper-Trailers.

I've no solution for your "offline" media to get the metadata.

Messages In This Thread
RE: local path reference, no internet link in NFO & metadata merge to NFO? - by DanCooper - 2017-11-06, 00:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
local path reference, no internet link in NFO & metadata merge to NFO?0