Very Few Artist Posters
(2018-01-25, 19:21)DaveBlake Wrote: There is a setting "fetch online information on update", that can automatically scarpe additional artist and album info when scanning music into the library, but for various good reasons (that I have exponded elsewhere so won't repeat myself) it is disabled by default in Krypton.

To fetch art and extra info for existing artists, go to the artists node (the screen showing the long list of artists) and from the context menu click on "Query Information for All". That is a matter of personal choice. I use Confluence, partly because it was the default so familiar, but also it gives me better music details (Estuary music info dailog is totally useless imo). But there are lots of skins, some with much more art (and addons to fetch that art), and skinners puts lots of work into them each offering something to someone, I would not want to take sides Smile 
Perfect! I knew i was missing something obvious. May a big "SCRAPER" button for us dim ones. This is the 3rd time something super critical was hidden context menu that I forgot about because I keep looking in the options menu. This may be a function of navigating with a simple remote rather than keyboard. I gotta remember that C menu.

Without taking sides, perhaps a short list of skins for the musically inclined ( if not too much trouble) at least a starting point for me :-)
I read about something like AeonNox is good for music. 

We are agreed about the Estuary Info screen, quite useless.

thanks gain, so much.

Messages In This Thread
Very Few Artist Posters - by StarBurns - 2018-01-25, 17:25
RE: Very Few Artist Posters - by DaveBlake - 2018-01-25, 19:21
RE: Very Few Artist Posters - by StarBurns - 2018-01-25, 21:09
RE: Very Few Artist Posters - by jjd-uk - 2018-01-25, 22:09
RE: Very Few Artist Posters - by StarBurns - 2018-01-25, 23:35
RE: Very Few Artist Posters - by jjd-uk - 2018-01-25, 23:51
RE: Very Few Artist Posters - by DaveBlake - 2018-01-26, 10:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Very Few Artist Posters0