Release CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)
(2018-04-27, 15:40)micahg Wrote:
(2018-04-27, 06:09)Warner306 Wrote: I deleted the addon data and all was working again. If it happens again, I’ll send you a debug log. I access each show through favourites, so maybe this corrupted the addon in some way.

Everything in their API guid based (basically random) - I suspect that they change, which is why your favourites broke.

(2018-04-27, 06:09)Warner306 Wrote: Would you consider adding a favourites feature? It’s not necessary but would make things easier.

It isn't high on my priority list. But, the beauty of open source is that you can do it yourself if you like. Code is linked in the first post. 
 I wasn't just attempting to access the content via favourites. I was also unable to access the content directly from the shows section. Something broke the device registration feature, as this process enabled again when I deleted the add on data folder. Something is amiss, but I'll see if it happens again.

If I could code, I would add a favourites features. But I can't, so I live with things as they are. It is already a satisfying experience. Your work is much appreciated here. I really missed the CBC.ca add on after the last one stopped development nearly two years ago.

Keep up the good work...

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) - by Warner306 - 2018-04-27, 20:01
RE: [Release] CBC.ca News - by kodaksmith - 2019-11-04, 18:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)1