[REQUEST] Kodi Logo moving around screen during video playback in pause
Lightbulb 
Hello friends and developers I have a suggestion hanging around my head. I do not know if it will be possible to do it or not.

The suggestion is as in KODI there is an option in the screensaver section that says: "Use dim if paused during video playback" it would be possible to replace this or add the option so that a KODI logo appears moving around the screen as it do a screensaver of dvd or blu-ray player (when KODI is in pause during video playback). The idea that I have is that you could also have several types of movements on the screen, define appear in different positions every certain time, fade and reappear, etc.

I have it in my head like the oppo player does for example and I think it would be very spectacular for KODI to have this option instead of dimming. I do not understand how it has not been developed yet.

I do not know if this will be very complicated or not, it is a sequence from my ignorance in the development of KODI and phyton.

Would something of this kind be possible in KODI? Somehow KODI already has the option to dim the screen.

PD: Anything similar to this but moving around the screen.

Messages In This Thread
[REQUEST] Kodi Logo moving around screen during video playback in pause - by roliverosc - 2018-02-23, 00:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Kodi Logo moving around screen during video playback in pause0