Win Adding Missing elements to the user Experience and layout
(2018-03-02, 21:47)priytosh Wrote: Hey Razze,

Thank you for your valuable response and guidance. I want to pitch another idea to you. I think we must include Video calling feature to Kodi.

I have searched on the official and unofficial forums about this topic and found that till date only skype addon is available to kodi users which too is limited to Windows platform only. Furthermore we need a Microsoft account or a Skype ID to call another Skype user (who too must have a Skype account).

Video calling is one of the Prime feature of any smart TV and kodi is widely used for making any TV into a Smart TV, so we must definitely bring in the Video calling feature into Kodi.

I think the Video calling feature must be included in the core Application and used across all platforms.

If you think this is a feasible and good idea to work upon , do respond to it , I'll tell you my current idea of how to implement this.

Hoping for a positive response. Thank you for all your help. I am obliged.

Regards,
 Well, kind of checks out, would indeed be a premium feature. But you seem to want to do this without a third party involved?
I'm not personally very into video calling, from my tv. Also I fear that the module might need continuous development after gsoc, when you might or might no longer be around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adding Missing elements to the user Experience and layout - by Razze - 2018-03-04, 22:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Missing elements to the user Experience and layout0