No SMB searching for Music Artwork in Kodi 17.6, but what about 18?
(2018-03-14, 10:27)DaveBlake Wrote: 1. To confirm, it is offering you all the drives and music sources to browse for art as requested. Artist/album info dialogs wil do the same.
(2018-03-14, 04:59)Powerhouse Wrote: ..the problem is, there is no way to delete a messed up, or wrong entry. So if you named the Artwork Psoter instead of Poster....tough luck, no way to undo or delete. You can create a new one with the right name however.
2. To remove an incorrect art type just select "none" as the actual art of that type of art. Once all songs have no art selected of that type, the art type will no longer be listed.
(2018-03-14, 04:59)Powerhouse Wrote: I changed the Artwork on one song, and it changed the Artwork for every song on the Album (great). But When I went to change it back, I had to do every song individually. Not sure why it didn't change them all like the first time.
I'm not sure why it changed all songs in one go either, it should be individual. I'll check that out.

Thanks for testing. 
1. While it did bring up the Music folder (that is located on my NAS), it did not offer Network drives (SMB or NSF). But for me, just being able to access my Music folder (again on my NAS) works.
2. Where is "None", the options brought up by the dialog, after typing in a Name were the following...
*Item folder
C:
D:
Home folder
Music
and the Ok and Cancel buttons on the right side.

I actually didn't select any art, and now there are two options, one is "Thumbnail" which has a picture, the other is for "Poster" and is blank.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No SMB searching for Music Artwork in Kodi 17.6, but what about 18? - by Powerhouse - 2018-03-14, 19:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No SMB searching for Music Artwork in Kodi 17.6, but what about 18?0