v17 Ellipses at the beginning of an album name prevents the album from being displayed?
I've been ripping my wife's cd collection for the past few months to create flac files.  I am using EAC and mp3tag to tag all of the files.  Of more than a hundred I have ripped and tagged so far, I haven't had any issues with the albums displaying in the music library.  That is until now.  For whatever reason, whenever an album name begins with ellipses, Kodi cannot see the folder when it is named with the album name.  I have tried retagging with MusicBrainz Picard, but the behavior remains the same.  I can browse as files in Kodi, and the albums with ellipses (...) do not appear.  Oddly enough, if a song name begins with ellipses, it will appear. (As long as the album name does not begin with ellipses)

Is anyone else encountering this issue?  How was it overcome?  I did a search and did not find anything relevant.  Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Ellipses at the beginning of an album name prevents the album from being displayed? - by Prez808 - 2018-03-17, 00:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipses at the beginning of an album name prevents the album from being displayed?0