msvcp71.dll
Thanks for the exceptionally fast reply. I was unable to load my log file onto pastebin as it kept timing out.

I did have a look at the log and the problem was not loading this dll but the milkdrop.vis. For each time I hit ok on the dialogue box XBMC had tried loading the milkdrop.vis and failed. As I hadn't been playing about with this I thought I'd start again.

I tried a fresh install using the XBMCSetup-Rev12882.exe on SF after placing a copy of the .dll in my sys32 and restarting the pc. On doing this I have not been able to recreate the problem despite trying for some time. Audio playback seems to be perfect on my system. I never thought I'd find something I like better than foobar!

Now I just need to play with the video settings to find out what are best for my hardware configuration. Even with the teething problems at this early stage I'd much rather use XBMC than any other program. It's hard to find something that does exactly what you want and has developers who care about what the end user wants.

Thanks for the help

Messages In This Thread
msvcp71.dll - by Turniphead - 2008-05-05, 16:19
[No subject] - by Turniphead - 2008-05-05, 16:33
[No subject] - by WiSo - 2008-05-05, 16:53
[No subject] - by Turniphead - 2008-05-05, 18:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
msvcp71.dll0