When playing music from the FILE menu, I can not see the FANART in KODI 18
When playing music from the FILE menu, I can not see the FANART. (When playing from the media library, the fanart is visible). In the KODI 17 this works. Transferred my question here, because this is very important to use KODI 18. It is not always convenient to search for music through the library, it is more convenient to search for music directly on HDD from the file menu.

DaveBlake wrote
Quote:@aleksobs my attention has been gained. Please don't bother with a Trac ticket, I am far more responsive to forum posts than Trac. I'll take a look first thing tomorrow.

I see the player screeshots. Have you added this music to the music library, or are you only using file view? Does fanart and artists thumbs show on the artists node (listing artists)?

If you could upload a copy of your music database - MyMusic70.db - somewhere and PM me a link that would be most helpful.

Ping me in your reply, it also may be clearer to split these posts and move them to the music support forum  rather than clutter this already huge thread.
1. I added this music to the music library.
2. Yes, fanart and artists thumbs show on the artists node (listing artists). Of course not all, but many.
3. Link to my MyMusic70.db

1. New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0428
Image.

2. LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.2.5.

Fanart is not visible not only during playback, but also when you move the cursor over a song list.

From file menu

From music library

Messages In This Thread
When playing music from the FILE menu, I can not see the FANART in KODI 18 - by aleksobs - 2018-05-02, 13:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
When playing music from the FILE menu, I can not see the FANART in KODI 180