Movie trailers scraped but won't download
as to EMM:  presently 40% finished scraping a 2,500 movie archive, achieving about 95% trailer downloads when using the following trailer scraper order:  1. TMDB, 2. IMDB, 3. HD-Trailers.net, 4. Davestrailerpage, 5. YouTube.  i haven't tried one scraper at a time to see which ones work on which movies, and so don't know if Youtube has been an EMM trailer source.

as to Apple:  i had earlier read recommendations to use the Apple scraper for trailers.  initially, EMM was scraping some pathologically large .mov trailers (100-200 MB).   i disabled the Apple scraper as a precaution. this seems to have fixed the problem but i have not proven where the .mov mega trailers were coming from.  the Apple scraper did not produce tMM trailer downloads.

as to tMM/Youtube:  i tried each tMM movie scraper separately, and tried the preferred trailer scraper option, but never got a trailer file, just links.  i did not view or save the logfiles for each trailer scraper setting, but will test further if it would be helpful to the tMM project.  just let me know.

thank you for reviewing the logfile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Movie trailers scraped but won't download - by kebailey - 2018-06-17, 17:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie trailers scraped but won't download0