4K video playback - Kodi 17 vs 18 - Extreme difference (Some good, some bad) - Why?
Here is the direct link to #11 you couldn't find  http://4kmedia.org/sony-camping-in-nature-4k-demo/

Also, I'm not too concerned about the #13 video you reported on.  More interested in #15 as requested and I checked the d/l link is working fine.

I'm sorry.  I feel like I'm hijacking this thread but also that we are 'killing two birds with one stone' so to speak.  It's hard to gain feedback from testers at times and appreciate your help.

With that said, not only are we confirming whether or not a GTX 1030 is up to standard (other testers have said it works but with uncontrollable judder and now awaiting your expereince), but KODI v.18 using your CPU for HDR rendering also.  With DXVA2 enabled, you are only testing the GTX.  We need you to test per Fritsch instructions exactly.  Thank you again in advance for contributing your results.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4K video playback - Kodi 17 vs 18 - Extreme difference (Some good, some bad) - Why? - by brazen1 - 2018-07-07, 21:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
4K video playback - Kodi 17 vs 18 - Extreme difference (Some good, some bad) - Why?1