v18 Kodi channels empty on Android Oreo Nvidia Shield
Hi I`m having a lot of issues with Kodi on my Nvidia Shield.
The main issue is that all channels i created from Kodi are empty. They worked a few days but now I can`t use them anymore. Playlists are working good inside Kodi.
Second issue is the voice search. I can get voice search results from any other app on Shield from the main screen of Shield except Kodi. Voice search inside Kodi itself is laggy and every second search crashes Kodi.
Third issue is with sorting movies with russian file names. They aren`t sorted at all and Kodi shows them in a random order except those who have numbers in their names - they are sorted by numbers at the end of file list.
PVR plugin Emigma2 is not convenient to use with Shield remote. I`d like to have an option to open channels list when I press Ok on the remote.
Scrapers are working strange with russian file names. Sometimes they can`t find the exact movie name but if i`ll search in english they offer me immediately the same russian name i`ve searched before.

Messages In This Thread
Kodi channels empty on Android Oreo Nvidia Shield - by vassap - 2018-07-13, 22:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi channels empty on Android Oreo Nvidia Shield0