v18 live tv - counters causing poblems
Noticed that, when watching TV streams as they are being recorded, the counters only indicate the time already being recorded but don't reflect the file growing as recording progresses. I now know that a .TS file is being produced so for it to allow to "grow". Behaviour is that when I start watching the recording I get to see a timeline based on what has been recorded so far. When reaching the end things don't stop - it keeps on showing the stream as per normal. Forward Skipping when the "end" has been reached however isn't really possible - all it allows me t do is 6 or 7 seconds - but the amount it actually skips seems to vary.

If I stop the playback and try to resume two things happen. First there is no resume - most likely as Kodi "thinks" it was at the end of the recording and therefore shows the "watched" indicator. When I then forward things seem to be OK - be it that it now shows a timeline with what is recorded till that moment. That allows me to skip until once again i reach the "end".

No such problems once recording is completed - be it that sometimes the forward skip messes up causing the pointer to go back to the beginning of the recording

let me know if you need logs or anything.

thnx

running v18 nightly on oreo shield - ethernet connected to a win7 based MCE host.

Messages In This Thread
live tv - counters causing poblems - by cdvreede - 2018-07-14, 04:18
live tv - counters causing poblems - by ksooo - 2018-08-26, 10:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
live tv - counters causing poblems0