Kodi Leia v18 SFTP and NFS addon auto-enable, when media source exist during upgrade
(2019-02-02, 11:49)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 11:22)DarthGecko Wrote: How do you edit posts on this dumb forum?
It's an anti-spam measure. You'll be able to edit posts soon.
(2019-02-02, 11:33)DarthGecko Wrote: What are we supposed to do?
Samba/SMBv2 has disabled network browsing (you can thank Microsoft for that).
Try "Add a network location...", select your protocol and fill in all credentials. 
I've now tried Samba and NFS.  They are simply NOT an option for me with Kodi 18 on a Fire TV.  I've done checks, going back and forth between Krypton and Leia and the new version is painfully slow, every click in the UI takes upto several seconds to be registered.  Streaming media from my Pi server to Kodi 18 is intolerable via Samba and NFS, the videos intermittently judder to a complete stop then speed up to catch up again, or it freezes completely with a circular thing on screen counting a percentage that never reaches 100% and it crashes.  The protocols aren't that much better on Krypton either, so SMB and NFS are ruled out as viable and the Leia SSH plugin simply does not work as I said before.

I'm not a Kodi developer, I have limited time to devote to this and I've spent days on it.  I've had to go back to Krypton and back to SFTP, it works better than anything else I've tried, and I -really- have tried.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi Leia v18 SFTP and NFS addon auto-enable, when media source exist during upgrade - by DarthGecko - 2019-02-03, 18:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Leia v18 SFTP and NFS addon auto-enable, when media source exist during upgrade2