Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again
Okay, things are getting very strange now.
In this example, guide is showing start time of 21:00Hrs, which is correct but an end time of 21:30Hrs which is incorrect. End time should be 22:00Hrs. Duration of 1 Hour is correct.

The programme info for the above recording is actually showing the below description on the recording screen, which is completely wrong. This programme description appears to relate to a snooker championship currently being broadcast in the UK:-

It looks like the above programme description is coming from a programme item listed for the 20th January (4 days time) according to my EPG:-

Of course I can raise this as a bug on the GitHub, but the problem seems to be quite random since not every item is affected with wrong data. I did notice a couple of similar instances over xmas with wrong programme descriptions, so reverted back to an earlier version of the addon but I'm now back to using version 3.16.1. I have refreshed the TV Channel and EPG data a few a times and even deleted the EPG DB. I'm thinking of un-installing Kodi completely and re-installing to see if that will make any difference.
Observations are not limited to just my own skin mod, as I have tested using Estuary Stock and Confluence skins, which are displaying exactly the same erroneous data as well.
But very strange and odd behaviour indeed....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again - by Dumyat - 2019-01-16, 14:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+ PVR addon is getting updates again3