Solved SONY AF9 w/ AndroidTV Oreo - Installation via Play Store fails with Error Code -506
(2019-02-17, 17:05)hugo_ramirez Wrote: Hey @fritsch ! What is your problem?

You think you're on the top of the world because you're a code developer? You're so funny, man!
 Nope, I don't think so, if that was the case I would not have fixed all the Sony bugs for v18 release - in my freetime. The most funny thing in this thread is users, that gave a shitload of money to Sony and realizing they cannot use the SW they want to use, cause of Sony implemented a Kindergarden-Bug and do not care for 5 cents to fix it since more than half a year. This is funny, at least for those that are not sitting on their Sony-TV.

So - If you have a problem with Sony-Support or product-quality ask them your money back.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SONY AF9 w/ AndroidTV Oreo - Installation via Play Store fails with Error Code -506 - by fritsch - 2019-02-17, 18:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SONY AF9 w/ AndroidTV Oreo - Installation via Play Store fails with Error Code -5063