Subtitles no longer downloading
This program is awesome! 5 minutes into using it, I donated! I recently scraped my entire TV and movie directories and with a few exceptions(mainly due to poor filenames) it organized everything PERFECTLY! I had it automatically download subtitles and then went back to those it didn't find to manually search for them. It comes up with multiple selections, but clicking any of them and clicking close does not initiate a download now. Am I doing something wrong because it was just working. I tried reloading.

EDIT: Just looked in the corner at notifications and every subtitle I try to get says Not Found. Have I reached a download limit with opensubtitles.org or something?

EDIT EDIT: OK, forgive my noobness. I just tried to download via my browser and got this message:

You are not logged-in. Try to login - this will help in most of cases
Sorry, maximum download count for IP: 108.216.XXX.XXX ​​​​exceeded. If you will continue trying to download, your IP will be blocked by our firewall. For more information read our FAQ or contact us, if you think you should not see this error. This deny will be removed after around 24 hours, so be patient.

Messages In This Thread
Subtitles no longer downloading - by tabun - 2018-10-22, 22:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles no longer downloading0