Menu - Deeper Customisation (Rename, more Shortcuts, SuperFavourites) possible?
Hey there,
i'm new to Quartz, and by now so Happy i found it! (how could i overlook it before?). I was using ReFocus before, as it had a similar Home-Layout - No Scrolling Main-Menu, Plain Submenu. Awesome,I like it as clean as possible. Thumbs up, great Work!

However, im desperatly missing the Possibilty to Customize Home to suit my needings. Am i just (again) overlooking something? And if not, is there a possibilty for some of those requests to come in a next release? I want/need to:
- Rename Submenu-Entries, just like possible for the Main-Menu
- Select other Shortcuts for (Sub)Menu-Entries. It seems it comes only pre-defined for the corresponding Activites (e.g. Movies, Music and so on). Many other Skins allow to highly customize Entries, e.g. assign Kodi-Shortcuts, SuperFavourites (!!), Video-Addons,...
- SuperFavourites Support. Especially i'm missing the Option to assign SuperFavourites to a given Entry. Kodi-Favourites is possible, but thats quite limited. I set up custom Folders, where e.g. all my different News-Video-Addons are merged together. Its a really convenient Way to just select "News" from the Homescreen, and to have all different Shortcuts in one View together.
- When i reached the End of the Sub-Menu, it jumps to Top again. The other Way doesnt work, which would be really useful as well.

Well - it looks like a list of Requests ;-) Of course i do hope i was just blind not finding Solutions for my Needings. If so, any advice would be highly appreciated. If not, it would be even more appreciated, if some of my Needings would find their Ways to a next Release :-)

I am so Happy with that Skin, its just like missing the last 5% to be Perfect!
Thanks and Greetings :-)

Messages In This Thread
Menu - Deeper Customisation (Rename, more Shortcuts, SuperFavourites) possible? - by dafunkyfire - 2018-10-26, 11:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu - Deeper Customisation (Rename, more Shortcuts, SuperFavourites) possible?1