Add possibility to set an emulator as default
I have not touched emulation on Kodi or not recently anyway, but can you not just remove the cores that you do not want? It might not do what you want it to do but it might save you time.

So for example you have 10 cores for the same system let's say the ZX Spectrum (I will not mention a certain games company) If the core that you prefer is number 10 on the list, and you have to keep scrolling down to load a game. I am not sure if it is possible, just to remove the rest of the cores so that they do not show up, which gives you one core to choose from.

As much as I would love to have an all singing all dancing Kodi, but emulation is years away from where it needs to be in terms of development. I thought that when Kodi 18 was advertised emulation was working 100% sadly this was not the case, and Kodi 19 is being advertised to where it should be working 100% but I honestly cannot see this, so you might have to wait till Kodi 20 or beyond.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add possibility to set an emulator as default - by Video Titles - 2019-11-13, 13:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add possibility to set an emulator as default0