General Tweaks and Simple but very usefull Added Functionality
I am missing a few things in TinyMedaManager:
- The ability to specify exactly what subtitles i want.. Now only have "preferred language", although it downloads Swedish, Italian, Hindoe,... all the Same. A list of the Languages in which subtitles are needed would be ideal. Also, should it be possible to only download for instance Enlgish subtitles should the Media not be spoken in english would be absolutely amazing.
- Additional Filenaming: I would like the option to have each file consist of the MediaFilename+Type.Extension.. For instance "Die Hard (1988) - Poster.jpg" and "Die Hard (1988) - English.srt"
- Renamers: right now only able to replace Space with "_",... a user-defined list of Replace X with Y would be great.. example: "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole" is named to "Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'Hoole", i would prefer it to be "Legend of the Guardians - The Owls of Ga'Hoole", where "-" is a valid windows filesystem character
- The option to Remove all other data from the MovieFolder (in case Seperate Folder per Movie is enabled) [Data: Movie + TMM Data.. anything else in the folder can be removed]

A bug:
I Scraped a movie, its contents updated.. went to the folder, deleted all but the media itself.. rescraped = The scrape result shows all Info, but on OK nothing happens..
The TMM did not update anything, neither it is layout nor on the filesystem.. had to manually go fetch the Poster.jpg from online.

Messages In This Thread
General Tweaks and Simple but very usefull Added Functionality - by XceS - 2018-12-15, 12:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
General Tweaks and Simple but very usefull Added Functionality0