Cannot compile binary libretro addons on Ubuntu Xenial
More problems. This time compiling in Ubuntu Xenial. With the quotes removed, the addon vfs.rar doesn't build at all. The addon vfs.nfs fails to build:

Code:
-- ---- Configuring addon /home/kodi/kodi-source/cmake/addons/addons/vfs.smb2/vfs.smb2.txt ----
-- Pattern vfs.* matches vfs.nfs, building addon
--
-- ---- Configuring addon /home/kodi/kodi-source/cmake/addons/addons/vfs.nfs/vfs.nfs.txt ----
-- vfs.nfs: git branch/tag master resolved to hash: d9ede317f40923d21645ac6fa118127a70b83730
x vfs.nfs-d9ede317f40923d21645ac6fa118127a70b83730/

-- Processing /home/kodi/kodi-source/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/native/build/vfs.nfs/depends/common/nfs/nfs.txt
-- nfs url: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/build-deps/sources/libnfs-2.0.0.tar.gz
CMake Warning (dev) at /home/kodi/kodi-source/cmake/scripts/common/HandleDepends.cmake:232 (message):

/home/kodi/kodi-source/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/native/build/vfs.nfs/depends/common/nfs/nfs.sha256
  is missing
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:386 (add_addon_depends)
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

-- vfs.nfs DEPENDENCIES: nfs
--
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done

[ 42%] Completed 'kodi-platform'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/kodi/kodi-source/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/native'
[ 45%] Built target kodi-platform

and then it gets stuck there forever. I have to interrupt the build process with Ctrl+C.

Removing the line completely seems to solve the problem.

EDIT if I removed the line, compilation of the addon audiodecoder.vgmstream gets stuck. It seems that removing the quotes and removing the line affects positively to some addons but negatively to other addons.

EDIT 2 The build systems gets stuck on the patch program. When the build system is stuck, if I press ENTER then the message shows

Code:
[ 55%] Built target kodi-platform <-- build system stuck at this point

Apply anyway? [n]

I press y and ENTER and the build continues.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cannot compile binary libretro addons on Ubuntu Xenial - by Wintermute0110 - 2019-01-29, 17:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot compile binary libretro addons on Ubuntu Xenial0