Important Windows Store v18 update resets my settings
Hello everyone,

I am new and am wondering something as I have not yet used KODI and never heard of it actually till today.

To me (and I could be wrong, I often am) this is a easy fix.  Considering that Microsoft has made too many mistakes in the past few months and considering they have a attitude of I am better thank you and they like things their way.  I would not allow Microsoft to update or put my software in their store or this is going to happen often.  Microsoft is notorious of tampering with other peoples works and messing things up, I know I am a computer tech and I personally think that allowing them to tamper with your software or update it after they redo it the way they want is a mistake that will only get worse.

I have not used your software yet and was thinking of doing so as I also have ROKU, but after reading this mess and having to go through the pain of fixing it, it should have never happened to begin with.  I am now not sure I wish to use it.  I will not allow Mocrosoft to tamper with anything I have, they think they are God's of all things computer, I disagree with them greatly and I assure you they are not.  However that is your choice.  I wish you well, this sounds good, I shall keep a eye on this as I like it but now am afraid a bit to use it and the reason is, Microsoft is snoopy and worse.  Many have no idea and so is Google.

Rev. Ivan....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows Store v18 update resets my settings - by ForestElf - 2019-01-30, 16:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows Store v18 update resets my settings0