[Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer
(2019-03-24, 02:09)steve1977 Wrote: * Is it possible that I manually add posters and fanart files adjacent to the rom and this gets displayed. How to name them?

Sorry, haven't implemented poster/fanart support in the Games library. Only add-ons provide artwork ATM.

(2019-03-24, 02:09)steve1977 Wrote: * Can I set a default emulator for each folder or file?

Sorry again, setting a default emulator isn't implemented yet either. The reason is because we need a way to store these per-game or per-folder preferences, which requires a database of some sort. Kodi's database code is in poor shape (I've written two game databases and had to abandon both). Work is in progress to renovate our database layer, so someday this will be possible.

(2019-03-24, 02:09)steve1977 Wrote: * Atari 2600, C64 and Amiga emulators seem to be missing? At least for Shield TV? Am I missing anything and can I add them manually to retroplayer?

I haven't checked recently, but it's possible that compilation for Android 64-bit has broken and the emulators may need to be patched.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer - by garbear - 2019-04-01, 19:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Guide] Getting Started with Kodi Retroplayer1