v18 Custom Nodes - specifically how can I make my music video collection accessible
Music videos.... oh well I'm not the guy for that. All the things that I mentioned applies to music, and music videos are half way between music and videos with UI navigation based on video side of things. Maybe one of the music video enthusiasts (@HomerJau ) will come and give some advice.

What I am sure of is that nothing navigates genres > years, just not how it works.

You quoted xml is not a valid folder type node, just adding type="folder" does not make it so, fields like <content> and <group> belong to filter type only.

The default music videos menu has a (video) genres node library://video/musicvideos/genres.xml/ that will list your music video genres, and then the  music videos for a selected genre. Have you not seen those?

Just a thought: have you actually added music videos to your video library? These nodes only appear when you have done that, so maybe that is why you are asking the questions you are.  I don't know but I suspect something obvious has been overlooked!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Menu Structures - by Karellen - 2019-02-13, 21:06
RE: Custom Menu Structures - by DaveBlake - 2019-02-15, 15:35
RE: Custom Menu Structures - by Nedorus - 2019-02-16, 19:04
RE: Custom Menu Structures - by DaveBlake - 2019-02-16, 20:21
RE: Custom Menu Structures - by Nedorus - 2019-02-18, 11:03
RE: Custom Menu Structures - by DaveBlake - 2019-02-18, 15:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Nodes - specifically how can I make my music video collection accessible0