Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me...
Guys I have left you to talk this through because it is a useful way for me to see the flaws and misunderstandings that may have been introduced with v18 new features. It isn't that I've been lazily ignoring you Tongue

But just to step in
(2019-03-20, 17:06)Powerhouse Wrote: 1. However, is there a way to automate this, as going into each Artist Information page, and hitting the refresh button is going to take me a vary long time.
At the moment the music library does not have a bulk refresh my art facility to go and find art either locally or remotely for things it has previously scraped, but I am currently looking at that issue. I don't know if I will be able to get something into v18 but I will try.

The current alternative to manually refreshing each artist is remove the music source(s), clean the library, and rescan/rescrape. Not quick with a large library, and even exporting album and artist info to avoid that changing or rescaping data you will lose the song playback history - playcount, lastpalyed and userrating. Sad

Alternatively to convince Kodi to rescrape your artists and pick up the local art again there is a bit of SQL trickery that you could do to the db (although not saying you should) Angel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me... - by DaveBlake - 2019-03-20, 18:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dummies Guide to Extended Artwork doesn't seem to be working for me...0