Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-15, 00:18)Captain_Pike Wrote: Kat Dennings

Great thanks @Captain_Pike 
...and yes, we need more content  Wink
___

@manfeed 

This is completely fascinating eyecandy and kodi ahead of its time.  Nod 
Established 2 more artwork types in your skin. I like more kinda artwork. I am addicted to artwork.

I apologize for cutting off the bottom of my characterart collection. It was intended more like clearart that the arts were placed on a surface/floor/edge/seperator.
EDIT: My skin often uses bright background and it looked like shit when everything was floating in the air and therefore cut everything down. With your skin with a dark background, full sized Arts would have been fine too.
(Why I cut bottom actress png below I've already explained - for lack of full sized content)
But it all looks very good.

Question: How did you integrate characterart without having to use my already above mentioned dirty multiimage workarounds? I have not been skinning very long and i know i missed something. Maybe you can send me some code snippets via pm, that would interest me very much. But sooner or later, I will completely disassemble your .xml's anyway. When I experimented with it for the first time, i cried for help in the forum, you even answered me there, but i never got a clean implementation together: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335620

Do you have the time and desire to do the same showcase with "Avengers - Infinity War"? The movie is full of actresses pngs and characterarts.
In my country the Avengers 4 hype breakout is in 10 days, i do not know when it comes to you.
I would then like to embed the video in my threads in the first post. That would be really great.

Great work! Masterpiece! Monetize Monetize  Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK ADDON] Actresses PNG's resource addon - by chrissix666 - 2019-04-15, 00:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8