Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-04-15, 00:45)chrissix Wrote: I apologize for cutting off the bottom of my characterart collection.

Question: How did you integrate characterart without having to use my already above mentioned dirty multiimage workarounds?Do you have the time and desire to do the same showcase with "Avengers - Infinity War"? The movie is full of actresses pngs and characterarts.
Don't worry about having cut characterarts, they look great anyway... Nod

The method I use is explained here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2845792
...the references to fanart1, fanart2, etc. can be changed to characterart1, characterart2... everything that you happen to have in your artwork database. It's one of the rewards of having renamed the artwork this way instead of simply put a bunch of images in an extrafanart folder without any fixed name, so not sure if you can replicate on your side and in Krypton...

About the video of Infinity War, it can be a good idea, I will try it...;-) For the time being let's add more content for that movie...

Danai Gurira

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK ADDON] Actresses PNG's resource addon - by manfeed - 2019-04-15, 10:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8