Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
(2019-10-04, 18:49)brazen1 Wrote: So, if I understand correctly, images are created and shared here in this forum.  They may be added to the KyraDB site from time to time.  I can retrieve these images from here in this forum as they are shared or wait and obtain them from KyraDB as they are added.  Once I have the image downloaded, I can manually add it to the proper folder in the Kodi userdata folder making sure the image is named properly.  (I forget the actual folder but I can find it).

Or, I can wait until the addon is updated to a newer version, provided I have 'auto update' enabled in the settings, and 'new' images added since the previous update will automatically be added to the proper folder in Kodi userdata folder, will already be named correctly, and will then appear.

Thank you.
You're correct.

Our hope is that one of the MediaManagers or, for example, ArtworkBeef will add this (because the API for it on KyraDB is available). It would help of course to ask for this functionality in the respective threads  Wink
Proud owner of comics42.shop 

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB [ARTWORK ADDON] Actresses PNG's resource addon - by rschiks - 2019-10-05, 08:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8