Release [ARTWORK PACK] Characterart PNG's for Movies/Moviesets
(2019-03-31, 14:22)chrissix Wrote: @manfeed 

A big thank you for the "Selene" movie characterart you created. It's my movie set characterart now. Which online tool do you use again to create? I think I will try it too although I have very little skill.

___
Quote:Great thanks for the nice content!
This is the most Beautiful i found and use:
@Captain_Pike 

You're welcome!
Thanks, it's a really high-quality rendering of Scarlett Witch, but i think it's already in the collection. Yes, I know this thread. It's one of the few sources of really high quality characterart renderings I've found on web.
___
Quote:Patiently waiting for tutorials .
@kokobsb 

Yeah, I'm waiting eagerly for @koldtoft  3rd part tutorial https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2828610, but I think he's already working on it.
I'm working on it right now. Single image characterart implementation is very simple. But for the multi image characterart integration i still have to use a not completely clean workaround. I do not know if this solution is reasonable for other member, but also will post it here.
Yeah me too I'm waiting for the 3rd part of that tutorial too really learning allot from you guys. Thanks again .by the way I got the Oscar's statue working it was working all the time it just the movie I chose had a win I though that was an oscar lol. But then I chose a movie that actually won and there it was 😩🤦‍♂️.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK PACK] Characterart for Movies/Moviesets - by kokobsb - 2019-03-31, 20:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PACK] Characterart PNG's for Movies/Moviesets3