TMDB TV scraper not working with one show
I'm having an issue getting a show recognized and I have no idea how to proceed.  My kids have a single DVD of the show "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" that I converted to video files, one episode per file, and added to the library.  But no matter what I do, I cannot get the scraper to recognize the episodes.  All the other shows I added work, this is the only one with issues.  I use the same filename template for all shows, for example "s01e01 - Hide The Hideout!.mp4"  I've tried Kodi on my Raspberry Pi, Android, and Windows, and none of them will scrape.  I tried searching but a lot of the advice I found didn't apply, like settings for the old tvdb scraper and stuff.

In the debug logs, it appears to properly parse the episode number and season:
Quote:DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found episode match D:\Videos\Jake And The Never Land Pirates\Season 01\s01e01 - Hide The Hideout!.mp4 (s1e1) [s([0-9]+)[ ._x-]*e([0-9]+(?Sad?:[a-i]|\.[1-9])(?![0-9]))?)([^\\/]*)$]
But then later on it gives me this:
Quote:DEBUG: VIDEO::CVideoInfoScanner::OnProcessSeriesFolder - no match for show: 'Jake and the Never Land Pirates', season: 1, episode: 1.0, airdate: '01/01/1601', title: ''
My entire debug log can be found at https://paste.kodi.tv/edodafecoh.kodi

This single issue has been driving me insane all weekend, I would appreciate any advice anyone can give me.

Messages In This Thread
TMDB TV scraper not working with one show - by Bent82 - 2019-04-01, 20:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB TV scraper not working with one show1