ActivateWindow with "plugin://plugin.video.fun/go/somewhere/with/{ID}" Removes ID
I'm not sure where this goes. It applies anywhere that ActivateWindow() is used. This was a royal pain to track down.

I've tested this in both xbmc.executebuiltin and Favorites. I didn't try jsonRPC, but I assume it'll happen there, too.
So any place you call ActivateWindow(10025,"plugin://plugin.video.fun/something/whatever/{ID}",return) where {ID} is a number, the number is removed. Removing ',return' doesn't make a difference. It's not moved somewhere else. It's just truncated to the trailing /. The solution is to redesign all of my URLs to not end in a number, which is really annoying since that's how proper RESTful URLs are.

Is there a good reason for this, or is it just an annoying bug?
Developer for Shoko and Nakamori. Long time user of Kodi, before it was even called Kodi. My XBOX died long ago, but Windows is still just as broken and necessary. I obviously watch anime, given my first comment. Video games, manga, music, you name it.

Messages In This Thread
ActivateWindow with "plugin://plugin.video.fun/go/somewhere/with/{ID}" Removes ID - by da3dsoul - 2019-04-07, 10:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ActivateWindow with "plugin://plugin.video.fun/go/somewhere/with/{ID}" Removes ID0