Req extrafanart in artist info folder
(2019-04-13, 17:30)jjd-uk Wrote: Not sure if there's any relevance to the existing discussion, but other addons could maybe make use of being told where the artist info folder is by Kodi core, for example https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artist_Slideshow 
Yes @jjd-uk it was an oversight on my part not to have already exposed both the location of the Artist Information Folder, and the folder name for each artist via JSON. Shame no one asked a little earlier in the dev cycle. I would happily include that in v18, but does providing accidentally ommited information count as a "fix" or an "improvement"?

For me accident is the opposite of design and thus it is a fix, for others I'm sure any addition of anything is unacceptable in point releases. Despite now having branched as long as no breaking changes to the API have been made in M* I could still backport such a fixing addition and it is low risk, but it is up to the team to either support and empower me to do that, or choose to restrict and block.

Messages In This Thread
RE: extrafanart in artist info folder - by DaveBlake - 2019-04-15, 09:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
extrafanart in artist info folder0