Bug Android. Fire Stick 4K. Kodi 18.0 and later. Audio out of sync for all videos.
Just got a new TV (sony 4k) to pair with my Firestick 4k in our bedroom and I find myself having this same problem.  Audio in Kodi, and in Kodi only, is about 300ms of on all videos.  Even at 300ms, it is hard to say if it is exactly on point, but it's dang close.

I have read through most of the posts in this thread and have tried all of the suggestions I think, but nothing is really working.

My soundbar is a Vizio S3820W-CO.

TV is a Sony XBR43X800D.

Kodi Audio settings have passthrough enabled with DTS enabled as this is what the soundbar supports according to specs... all Dolby is off.

I also notice in Kodi only, that maybe every minute to 2 minutes in any file I play, the audio will cut out for about a solid second. It comes back right away, but it can be annoyingly distracting when it cuts in the middle of dialogue.  I have fixed the audio sync settings for the most part, by applying a 300ms offset to all audio files, but the audio cutting is another story.

Any help appreciated!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Android. Fire Stick 4K. Kodi 18.0 and later. Audio out of sync for all videos. - by musiclover7 - 2019-11-11, 20:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android. Fire Stick 4K. Kodi 18.0 and later. Audio out of sync for all videos.3