Only ask once if a data source not being connected should be kept when cleaning up th
Quote:You may have wrangled yourself into a bit of a trap. These drives are eventually going to let you down (fail) although I do understand how you got into it.
Yes, the very cheapest set up, I would think.

Yes yes, such a NAS or Desktop would really be great, I assume, and if I had such a $ and another $ I would...

Quote:Multiple Kodi installations, could be set as TV shows on one set-up and Movies on the other
Alright, so two set ups, defivided into series and movies (also concerts) could be good. I thought multiple set ups would mean far more than two ones.

Quote:then a division in any way might be practicable, searching could be made easy, the movie starts with the letter M to Z it's on the second set-up etc.
Yes, one issue more to care about instead of letting Kodi do it. Searching movies with different titles, alternate titles might be more unconvenient, one had to keep the devision, manage two (or more) Kodis, etc. The transfer of movies and series now without the caring about such a devision is uncomfortable enough.

Quote: You can buy hubs with switches, and if you think switching on/off drives is far too much effort then you haven't lost a drive and had to replace it's contents yet.
No no, not that much effort, I had have to recover some drives yet, that is no fun.

Quote:The wiki's are the oracle for this software. If you're serious in maintaining a great HTPC, check out the options in the hardware forum to gain some knowledge.
Yes, OK, thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only ask once if a data source not being connected should be kept when cleaning up th - by Nerls - 2019-05-22, 19:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only ask once if a data source not being connected should be kept when cleaning up th0