Is it possible for Kodi media Source to accept media from two DIFFERENT hard drives
Hi
I have my media stored in one 4gb hard drive (movies,documentaries,etc). Kodi (on my android box) has scraped this for me as the media source and I have used smart playlists to separate them to movies,documentaries,etc.  Kodi displays it like Netflix interface with the posters.

Now, I am running out of space on the hard drive and want to shift my documentaries to another hard drive. But I can get Kodi to scrape it but cannot add it to smart playlist,since Kodi uses only one media source for all its files for its media library. Using a smart playlist with display makes videos easier to choose and I'd like to see if I can get them.

Am I missing a trick here? Can Kodi accept media source from two different hard drives for its media library ?

Any suggestions welcome.

Regards

Messages In This Thread
Is it possible for Kodi media Source to accept media from two DIFFERENT hard drives - by elviseats - 2019-06-06, 22:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible for Kodi media Source to accept media from two DIFFERENT hard drives0