big problem <= A totally meaningless thread title
ok I'm new to kodi so keep that in mind Smile

i have all my music on mij NAS, and i had Itunes on my devices... running ok
Bought a new TV with android, and my Iphone has died, and Itunes will stop in time...

So Now I'm starting with kodi.
Works great for my films, but for music, well it isn't really made for that is it?

So i was experimenting a bit with music brainz
Came back to Itunes... on a pc downstairs, shit what happened? nearly 50 % of the music isn't found any more Smile  It's still in the folders on the nas thankfully.
I think musicbrainz did that, but i'm not sure... Smile

I do not use apple shit any more and Itunes will stop in time.

Now the big problem...
I like kodi very much, but it is not really made for use on a pc I think? Doen's look as great as it does on my TV, and the same for the music.

In my living room where the TV is I use it because my receiver has no HDMI so i use the TV with kodi over there for the music with an optic cable.

So now on my main pc and the one downstairs is I tunes still running, but can't find most of my music any more.. ( did my experimenting with musicbrainz did that?)

Now i need for those pc's a good music player... films and stuff like that not needed over there
What's a good one?
Read something's about music bees and mediamonkey

So keep in mind all my music is on my Nas... I need it for 2 pc's but if I can also put it on my android tv ( sony) would also be nice

how would you handle the problem, what are my best options??

thanks in advance Smile

Messages In This Thread
big problem <= A totally meaningless thread title - by stapper56 - 2019-06-08, 09:26
RE: big problem - by BatterPudding - 2019-06-08, 19:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
big problem <= A totally meaningless thread title0