Release TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version
(2021-05-06, 21:54)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-05-04, 11:09)panny Wrote: TMDB only scrape pulled no collection images from TMDB at all. Log is here - boquninida.kodi (paste)
Sorry, lost track of you. Deleted all my pings by mistake.

I read back our posts and saw that @rmrector was going to check the scraper to see why it is not working. I guess he is busy as I have not seen him around since his post. I have just pinged him again as a reminder.

How about using local artwork? Download the images you want and place them in the movie set information folder... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_set_information_folder
No worries - appreciate you're probably trying to keep track of heaps of requests. 

I did think about local artwork, but I do like to change it sometimes and its nice just to be able to go into the item/collection menu, browse through and change. I was hoping to avoid doing manually (future proofing etc). Also I have my database on my NAS which family access remotely, so then would need to do the same for them (or teach them how to do it which well, lets say they're not tech savvy). So was hoping on TMDB collection and art scraping working properly
Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version - by panny - 2021-05-07, 03:48
Unseen English Landscaps - by Bindou - 2023-01-26, 14:48
RE: Unseen English Landscaps - by Bindou - 2023-01-27, 15:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB movie scraper - PYTHON version0