UK crackdown and arrest over illegal add-ons :)
whatwentwrong81 Wrote:It's all a bit ridiculous anyway. "kodi against piracy" the only things you can watch on kodi other than YouTube is videos you have downloaded online and watch off of a server/shitty old computer with sickbeard and sabnzb on it. So it's all pirated anyway even if not coming from a pirate site directly.

A fairly a parochial view - all things considered... I mean just look at the add-on links in my signature alone... 

British Film Institute, Imperial War Museum, British Council Film, Japanese Animated Classics, etc, etc  - 100,000s of hours of films, clips, news reels and footage that is 100% legal to view.
whatwentwrong81 Wrote:"I mean don't get me wrong. We've all downloaded a few years worth of video from torrent sites in the past and maybe 1 or 2 million songs so I'm not judging"

Speak for yourself - I pay for movies, music and games because I am neither a cheap-skate nor a broke-ass punk with a penchant for viruses. Never stole a thing in my life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK crackdown and arrest over illegal add-ons :) - by fraserc - 2019-07-03, 23:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UK crackdown and arrest over illegal add-ons :)0