Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
(2020-02-11, 00:52)bsoriano Wrote: @chrissix , I will be implementing very soon in Amber, in Dialog Video Info and in some list views.  Love the amount of posters already in KyraDB! Smile
Really nice and thanks!
I know you're very .xml skilled but don't know when you have the last time played around with multiimage stuff. Multiimage handling is still frustrating to get work and look nice and implement a clean way.
There are several ways to achieve. When playing around with it just look into the skin codes of @latts9923 skins or @manfeed skins, he also achieved an implementation in wall views with a bit of skin hacking.
I've only implemented it in list views on my side with normal multiimage control but with the help of ArtworkHelper and "concealed" the glitchy/buggy multiimage parts with a bit creativity  Big Grin

Also would need more backup from the skinner guys for more requests in AB thread to achieving an implementation in ArtworkBeef for the easy automate way in the future Cool https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2877749

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION - by chrissix666 - 2020-02-11, 21:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3