Artist Information Folder and Multiple Fanart
@HomerJau I have split this out because it is more an AIF and artist at question than about using human friendly folder layouts (although I get that this is stopping you doing the other).

My working on art for music was a bit crazy really since my personal use of art is minimal - I listen with TV off and only see the thumbs that the remote app shows. Nothing fancy at all. The AIF was all about solving the artist art glitches and limitations people had experienced.  The extended art type stuff started with a simple JSON API addition and grew because removing hard coded art types from core seemed a good long term design step, and it fitted with the AIF. However I completely overlooked the needs of both slide-show type addons and the multi-image control used by skins. Confused

Hence there are more artist art improvements  to do, but I need input from the expert users, skinners and addon authors to ensure I don't miss any more requirements!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Artist Information Folder and Multiple Fanart - by DaveBlake - 2019-07-17, 09:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist Information Folder and Multiple Fanart0