How to change the default sort order for Music with Files view?
I'm using the library of course. But it is difficult to locate specific release of the same Album via library.

For example there may be several editions of the same album or single, with the same album title of course. Currently I'm dividing them from each other by DISCNUMBER in the cuesheet. As the result I have a long continuous list of tracks and if I, for example, want to play the specific release I at first should recognise this specific release by its tracklist and then shouldn't miss its 1st track in this huge list.

That's why I have asked how to visually divide multidisc albums by disc. The solution you've offered is a working one but it preserves the inconvenient plain huge list.

By using Files mode I can at least chose the specific release easily. But if this specific release is a multidisc, then I again have track 1, track 1, track 2, track 2, etc.

I still can sort by track each release, but not all releases at onse and save this default.

If those default settings are located in an .xml, I would be thankful if you guide me to its path and name.

May be I'm just not awared how to deal with such situations in library. I'm quite new to KODI.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to change the default sort order for Music with Files view? - by garfield - 2019-07-26, 11:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change the default sort order for Music with Files view?0